Jeff "Snow" Flake's Replacement?

Jeff "Snow" Flake's Replacement?...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | "Those [of us] who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night" -Edgar Allan Poe

I showed that article to my wife and she burst out laughing. "McCain is going to _love_ that!"

Reply to
krw

It looks as if Joe Arpaio is as far out of touch with reality as Jim Thomps on.

Hotair can't be far behind. Donald Trump must be most delusional politician around getting air time, but taking Joe Arpaio seriously before he's had t he good luck to benefit from the defects of the US electoral system does su ggest that Hotair has learned the wrong rule about publicising political id iocies.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to