The Ugly "Loyal" Opposition...

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | "Those [of us] who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night" -Edgar Allan Poe

Both in need of a laxative ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Nancy is just eating her dog turd sundae. With a cherry on top.

Reply to
tom

She was certainly "chewing" on something... the video is hilarious! ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

No need. Listening to Trump would solve that particular problem.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Fuck off. You and your type are destroying this group. Petulant child.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Clive who? Another non-contributing (y)uk(y) whining? ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Killfile *still* f***ed Jimbo?

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Nope. Working perfectly. But sometimes I get bored and just have to go out and pick a fight >:-} (*)

(*) My health and energy are returning, today I resumed a project that had been in abeyance for a number of weeks/months (K of G, RSN ;-) ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Cannibal!

Reply to
krw

Hahahaha! Good one KRW.

Reply to
tom

Jim,

Could you please consider the emptiness of this style of discussion? I've been reading this newsgroup for years, and I am constantly whip-lashed by the contrast between the level of discussion when people are at their best, and write clever and witty things, and the cross-posting drivel. In my rational mind I know that I should just plonk certain posters and topics, but still I just can't get over the contrast. I know I am being naive expecting only hoity-toity, but today me and my bottle of Imperial Stout demand better.

I am a skeptic, not a joiner. I have sympathies, but i read widely. I don't identify with any particular drift: I enjoy reading Phil Hobbs and Win Hill, you, Larkin and Ed Huntress in RCM---because of the quality of thought and writing, not because I seek confirmation biased mush. You of all people should understand that; I challenge you to eschew the easy catcalls to the peanut gallery.

"Let us peel back the foreskin of misconception, and apply the wire brush of enlightenment." If not now, when? if not you, who else?

Przemek Klosowski