je suis charlie

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

John, my respect for you as a technical contributor on this group has been great but it is diminishing with posts such as this. I usually look forward to your posts for learning. This post is not a contribution to anything useful and serves no purpose. Please return to your usual helpful comments.

Reply to
John S

Complain to the moderator.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I blipped John S long ago. It always amazes me how the main complainers about off-topic _never_ actually post anything technical themselves. ...Jim Thompson

Are you and John Larkin friends again...that's good I like it when you're friends

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Is this a forum where electronic designers meet, or is it a forum exclusively about electronics?

Given that it's unmoderated, it's anything anybody wants it to be. Anybody here is welcome to ignore my non-electronic posts, or killfile me. As many times as they like.

Meanwhile, I'm struggling with the manual/states of the Wayback Machine and cooking a huge pot of Boston Baked Beans. A few good things have come out of Boston: clam chowder, baked beans, lobster/clam rolls, and my wife.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Also America.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

We have arranged a "civil" union >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Yep, Life is such great fun. I don't know why some people have to be so cranky. Maybe they've never done anything just for the helluva it.

...Jim Thompson

How is it possible for anything related to your thought processes to diminish, you're already running on empty.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I thought they were both pretty stupid, as was you posting your politicized crap in a technical forum.

But it is Usenet, right John? Contributor?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

--
Excerpted from the RFD at:

http://www.newsdemon.com/newsgroup-info/sci.electronics,

"The design group is for persons combining components into circuits.
Discussion on design solutions and techniques."

"CHARTER: sci.electronics.design

Discussions relevant to the design of electronics circuits.

END CHARTER."

So sci.electronics.design is clearly not for the purpose of posting
political cartoons or other non electronic design related twaddle.
---

>Given that it's unmoderated, it's anything anybody wants it to be.
Reply to
John Fields

Bill Sloman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Hmm... The correct Dutch word is "vakidioot" in which "vak" means "trade" or "profession". Idioot needs no explanation I suppose :)

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

snipped already known statistical history

You may be close to being correct about John, but you are off the mark about Jim.

Is your version of critical thinking know what or how to post into a Usenet newsgroup?

I am having trouble seeing it extend beyond that inane, LIFEidioot mentality you are currently sporting.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You're definitely not a contributor seeing as how you've never ever posted a circuit, all usenet gets out of you is a bunch of hysterical, lunatic, mis-informational and off-topic blather.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

[snip]

We West Virginia country boy graduates (*) of MIT have a descriptive phrase for the likes of Bill Slowman... turd biter >:-}

(*) Full scholarship awarded on merit, not on need. ...Jim Thompson

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno wrote in news:m9iv8p$ctc$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

critical

know

very

mark

I only meant to comment on the use of the word, not on the person(s) involved. Suppose I should have made that explicit.

I do not like papers like Charlie Ebdo and I can even imagine that people can become frustrated by reading it. But in our part of the world killing people for making this kind of papers is not allowed and I want to keep it this way.

IMHO killing people is never allowed. The only exception may be self defense.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

Search the group history for the phrase "Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thom pson". John Larkin posts ill-chosen third party opinions about interesting public issues, while Jim hasn't got a clue that there's a debate going on.

It doesn't involve conforming to your antiquated misconceptions on that sub ject.

Anybody who silly enough to post as DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno has labelled himself inane in the header line. You opinions about other people don't ca rry a lot of weight. You may not be the original AlwaysWrong, but you've de finitely earned the right to take over the title.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson has a lot quaint red-neck opinions. You can take a clever horse's ass to an educational institution, but you ca n't make him think - or at least not about anything that looks (to him) as if it isn't going to make him money. John Larkin was exactly the same at Tu lane, but with a rather lower technical horizon.

Jim has talked about some technically interesting stuff he did at MIT, but he does seem to have kept his attention pretty tightly on that.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

You are a goddamned liar, John. That is aside from the fact that you go around declaring folks who put you in your place all as being ONE person you originally exposed your stupidity to.

I have posted circuits and schematics. Being binaries, it was not in this Usenet electronics group, but another. I have also posted pictures of a opto-chopper assembly in response to a query in the group.

You know (actually it is obvious that you do not)... the way one is supposed to post here. Not the shit you pull every time you post.

Looking in a mirror again, bloggstard?

Your post is a lie.

Oh, and I remember now. I did ALSO post circuitry here, in the form of links to such documents.

John larkin commented that he did not like the color scheme I used in OrCAD.

So, FRED BLOGGS, notorious Usenet story fabricator, and s.e.d troll, you are busted in a lie, AGAIN.