It hits home...

for

the

and

I think it may not be a coincidence that it happened on "Tax Day". So who are those who have complained so bitterly about government taxation? Who has been advocating violence against "liberals"? JT?

Paul

Reply to
P E Schoen

I didn't mean to be incite riots amongst the aborigines.

I was just musing how I'd walked those very locations while a student at MIT, and that our oldest child was born at what is now called Brigham Women and Children's Hospital (where many victims were taken)... it was Peter Bent Brigham Hospital of Harvard Med School, when I did my thesis there.

Just as I typed, it came over the news that Newtown parents were in that audience. And I had a WTF moment... like what's Obama going to use that to claim next?

My apologies to the thin-skinned >:-} ...Jim Thompson

You are right about that. But it is pretty poor taste to use such a tragedy to promote his politics, especially in such a totally unrelated manner.

I would say that he thinks everything that happens is all about Obama, but actually he thinks everything that happens is all about him.

I have to say that I find it interesting that in the face of such crude political aggrandizement All Larkin can write about is that he mentioned dining on steak. Is Larkin one of those veggie types or something?

--

Rick
Reply to

You are likely right about this, it seems more than a coincidence.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

That's not all I mentioned. But people being blown apart in the streets doesn't make me think of eating steak.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Maybe it's not a coincidence that it happened on Boston Marathon day.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

I know exactly where I was then, as well, but I guess I better not say

...Jim Thompson

Aren't most fairies ?>:-}

Sorry, couldn't resist.

The politics wouldn't have been there at all except that "Newtown" came over the leftist tube just as I was typing my remembrances.

Back to the steak... that was my SOP... night before finals, everyone else is sweating bullets... I always figured that no amount of cramming at that late hour was going to do me any good... so I left the chaos in the dorms and treated myself to a steak and a movie... something I could afford just once a semester. ...Jim Thompson

Sonnuva gun! I got money back... a lot, BTW. I don't blame liberals for taxes, just for trying to tell me how to live.

Oh? Did you mean that I equate liberals with ignorance? Could be

Obama is NOT a liberal, he's a fascist. ...Jim Thompson

There are lots of things that you can't resist, but really should. Like being a mean, coarse asshole.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

The left wing political ---not--- wannabies have already started to politicize this. Axelrod has already insinuated it is from anti-tax person, and Barney Frank used it to talk about universal healthcare and how good it is that we have high taxes to pay for the police etc. Other democrats (do not know exact names) have talked on the news about how the republicans have blocked the ATF appointment as if that would have prevented this. I am curious to hear about examples of "official" republicans politicizing this.

ttdesign.com

Reply to
brent

n't

        ...Jim Thompson

e gives

brent

or

he

has

The anti-tax and sovereign citizen types always attack a government buildin g, it would be out of character for them to plant a bomb that kills civili ans. It's more likely a maniac veteran of Afghanistan whose therapy needs t o be adjusted, maybe someone who lost his legs to an IED.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

it would be out of character for them to plant a bomb that kills civilians. It's more likely a maniac veteran of Afghanistan whose therapy needs to be adjusted, maybe someone who lost his legs to an IED.

Naaaah! More likely a liberal wanting to pin it on the right wing. I've been recently receiving hate E-mails attacking our one-and-only Phoenix city councilman, who wants a balanced budget, who advocates, horror of horrors, that pension plans be contributory, accusing him of using "tea party tactics".

Time to wipe out all "liberals". Let's dispose of one turd a day, that's all I ask >:-} ...Jim Thompson

gives

It was a nothing little low-explosive bomb compared to what people in the middle east are exposed to daily. The medical bills here will top a $100M w ith the number of people and the requirement for multiple complicated speci alty surgeries. In the middle east you would be lucky to get any medical at tention, and then it would be GP type doing minimal lifesaving work.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

A permanently crippled veteran of a useless war on long term unemployment has a LOT to be pissed off about, and there's the "know-how" factor there.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Piers Morgan is on the case now, so we can expect the case to break by end of the week at the latest!

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

But, if his followers like to blow-up things, doesn't that mean JC teaches his followers to blow-up things ??

Reply to
hamilton

tim mcveig was a christian.

Reply to
hamilton

We already knew he was pretty sick. I wonder if he was always like that, or if it's an age thing.

Reply to
Gib Bogle