Is there a Multisim Schematic VIEWER?.

Is there a MultiSim Schematic VIEWER?

A new client has their schematics in MultiSim format.

A viewer would save having to print all to pdf's. ...Jim Thompson

If you don't find one maybe try MultiSim Blue from Mouser. You should be able to open. I think there is a component restriction, but you should be able to view.

Martin Riddle

Too many political posts on this group -- I thought the title said "Is there a Muslim Schematic VIEWER?".

Argh.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Well! I suppose they do need schematics for their bombs >:-} ...Jim Thompson

You're right. And I haven't seen a 'merican schematic symbol for "dumb- ass teenager", which is a significant lack when you're doing terrorist- style weapons-guidance systems.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

I'll make a symbol >:-} ...Jim Thompson

You asked the same question 2 years ago: Three strikes and you're out.

I don't see a viewer, but you could request an evaluation version that will hopefully blow up just after you've completed the project.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com