Multisim Files

Is there a SAFE viewer out there for MultiSim files (*.ms10)?

Everything I find is an exe of questionable source. ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

Beats me.

I have a copy, if you'd like a PDF and netlist (and whatever other formats it outputs, I forget), I could convert.

Tim

-- Seven Transistor Labs Electrical Engineering Consultation Website:

Tim Williams

Jim, Most likely they will all be EXE. Did you try the MultiSim site? That should be reputable.

Tom Biasi

I was looking for free ;-) But I'll try there. Maybe they have a student version? I just need to view a MultiSim schematic, not manipulate it. ...Jim Thompson