Is OLED a lot of crap?

On a sunny day (Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:32:01 -0500) it happened " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in :

Yes, and I want to wait for this one too:

Jan Panteltje

You know my posts. So go look and find any that have the smiley face.

It was a joke and that is the proof, and I knew that the worms would come out of the woodwork about it.

Good job, worm.

Reply to
Copacetic

Yes, I know your posts, AlwaysWrong. I know you to be a liar.

What a liar.

Always wrong, too.

Reply to
krw

is

Oh well, dimbulb has degenerated into foul mouthed garbage again. One more nym down the drain. It was almost nice while it was civil; bet AW thought that no one caught on right from the first post.

Reply to
JosephKK

It is not a backlit technology, you retarded twit. It is just THAT simple.

Reply to
AwlSome Auger

Another morph. *plonk*

Reply to
JW

Contact me by private E-mail. It's downright trivial to exclude any NymNoNuts "morphs" without ever having to think of it again. ...Jim Thompson

[Nothing worth reading, as usual]

*plonk*

Whack-a-mole!

Reply to