OLED Displays - fully digital or still analoge

Hi

I Have a qustion to those familiar with 1-2" OLED displays.

I find both displays with analoge RGB interface and some with digital RGB interface and my question is therefore:

-is the technique/coding used for drawing up the image (colours) on the display digital or analoge? I would believe digital but are vey unsure of this since I have some expensive micro displays that have analoge RGB signals as input which creates a lot of EMC noise on the signal cable.

Thanks

Stian

Reply to
stian

The controllers on the ones I have use digital techniques.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany