is it possible? 1600W step-down transformer so tiny!

--
I wasn\'t being rude, I was being insulting, and English is neither
my first nor my only language, so it turns out that it\'s _you_ who\'s

Stop pretending you know what you're talking about. You don't have a clue. The commas go inside the quotation marks even if they are not part of the original material (as is usually the case).

------------------

Put commas and periods within closing quotation marks, except when a parenthetical reference follows the quotation.

"He likes to talk about football," she said, "especially when the Super Bowl is coming up."

In his poem "Mending Wall," Robert Frost questions the building of barriers and walls:[...]

------------------

Of course I can write "a f****ng stupid." "Stupid" is also a noun, not only an adjective. You should know this.

------------------

------------------

Also, inside double quotation marks you use _single_ quotation marks.

------------------

The agricultural reporter for the newspaper explained, "When I talked to the Allens last week, they said, 'We refuse to use that pesticide.' "

------------------

And finally, it is "it's," not "its."

Congratulations.

Reply to
Mochuelo

--
Hmmm...

Where did I just read this?:

"This is my last reply to you, John Fields."

Seems we have a liar in our midst...
Reply to
John Fields

OK call mom and complain

"John Fields" a écrit dans le message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Notes).

Reply to
frischmoutt

--- Why bother? Trash like you are your own worst enemies and you'll blow up soon enough if left alone.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

Hi James,

As one person mentioned, if you badly want to use your pizza oven, buy a genuine transformer with plenty of copper and iron in it. It's the proper solution to the problem, will produce a nice waveform and won't run the risk of overheating if you select one with an appropriate continuous power rating. Such transformers are frequently used on building sites in the UK. Usually they have a yellow fibre glass case, but sometimes they're grey metal if intended for permanent installation. I have one which I use to power a Hougen magnetic drill, and they perhaps aren't as expensive as you might think. Figure about =A330 plus delivery for a used transformer in good condition. If you search hard you might get one for less. Something like this should satisfy your needs:

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy