Iraq: The Rise of the Terminator

Soon the USA Army will realise they need terminators to infiltrate the terrorist organizations.

To infiltrate them like a cancer disease and blow them away from the inside out.

How sci-fiction/movie becomes reality :)

Bye, Bye, Skybuck

BZZ BZZ BZZ BZZ :):):)

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Somebody here is confusing "Alien" with "Terminator". But who cares?

Reply to
yew betcha

Gee, I thought by the subject line you were talking about "terminator" seeds as produced by Monsanto. They only work one season, and then you have to buy a whole new batch next season to plant. Of course, you COULD just collect your own seeds from crops, but THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT HAS PASSED A LAW AGAINST IRAQI FARMERS DOING THAT. What you have here is a failure to communicate. The American public has not communicated to political and industrial leaders that "If you ever try to do that here it's open season on all of you, and no, you may not ban my guns, etc...". When that happens, they'll know you mean business. You don't deal with the kind of people who run Monsanto; you kill them.

Reply to
Scotius

Iemand anders' HollyWood snaar is geraakt.

JayJBee "Nee, echt waar! Aliens waren het... en Teminators"

Reply to
JayJBee

Where do I sign?

JayJBee "Waiting for drafts gives you the wrong uniform"

Reply to
JayJBee