IR compliance question

I have an IR remote control to do - haven't done one for many years. I understand that there is an applicable directive concerning the infra red (other(s) for the 'tronics) for CE compliance. Presumably this is around EN60825.

I have ordered 60825-1 for a look see anyway. Do I need 60825-12 - or indeed anything else.

Could some kind soul get me started on what I needs must as regards the IR aspect and what I should be looking out for. This is not a consumer product - its market will be Europe, Africa, & Middle East.

Thanks in anticipation.

Reply to
R.Lewis