another Oscilloscope Needed Question

Just google for used test equip. I'd be hesitant to buy used on Ebay unless it was reconditioned with warranty from well established seller. Unless you want to do the reconditioning.

Good day!

--
_____________________
Christopher R. Carlen

I too am looking for a used scope. In my case, I would like one with a fair amount of bandwith - say 500Mhz. I don't particularly care about calibration certification. I would prefer a digital storage scope.

I have been looking on ebay, but was wondering if anyone else has a suggestion for a reputable used equipment supplier.

Reply to
Matt Flyer

This looks like what you want.

mike

with links.  Delete this sig when replying.
.
Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
mike

That does look about right, thank you for the suggestion. The boss asked me how much I would guess that we would have to spend and I guessed about $2000 - $2500.

I too am hesitant to buy on ebay. I know someone who has bought equipment there and been quite pleased. Unless there were a written guarentee on it, though, I wouldn't get it.

Reply to
Matt Flyer

Last time I looked, Tucker wanted $8,000 for that scope. With guarantee. ;-) mike

with links.  Delete this sig when replying.
.
Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT.
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
mike

I recently purchased a Tektronix 3032 300 Mhz scope off of Ebay for $1600.00. It works great. I recommend you negotiate a 3 day "right of return" with the sellar. That way you can check it out and send it back if its junk.

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen