intro to digital electronics

hi friends

i would like u to suggest some links/pdf's/books for a good foundation of digital electronics. im finding it tough

Reply to
Prasad s ramakrishna

I got my digital education off data sheets and app notes. My designs seem to use wayyy too many chips for some reason :)

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

A good many of the digital ICs are obsolete now thanks to the Microcontroller. However, there are loads of first year University books on digital electronics - just do a Google..

Hardy

Reply to
HardySpicer