How to develop boot rom for Linux!

Hi,

I have been working on the VxWorks for dual PowerPC based board. I would like to explore the linux real time OS for pentium processor! How to start of development of system based on Linux (RT) for pentium (more easily available :) that's why!!) processor!!

Pls., give inputs and suggest some Links/Online books/pdfs...

Thanks in advance Srinivas

Reply to
Srinivas B T

Look at K-Linux embedded distribution. It have real-time based on RTAI.

Helix