Interesting movie

What ever happened to the breathalyzer-in-the-car idea, where if it registers over .08 or whatever, the car won't start? I suppose then you'd have a "designated blower". Never mind. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Yep. but its better than having to scoop her brains out of my lap.

Just because you are paranoid, doesnt mean they arent out to get you ;)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Nope, they might just be suicidal, once spotting a cop with their wife's head rolling aournd.

fpga_toys

Or maybe it's just a bored 4 year old tired of playing GTA, and heading off to the video store at 1:30AM for something different:

fpga_toys