Interesting day at the Marion County Fl.Veteran's Park

No, it is in 'Ultra DMA 6' mode

Reply to
terrell.michael.a

Um... nope. An ATTENTIVE poster does, by using the CARRIAGE RETURN.

You know... ONE OF THE FIRST things we learned about computers.

YOU are the DIM one, and always have been.

Reply to
UnKempt

John Ferrell W8CCW

Reply to
John Ferrell

The proper education of a British Officer:

They dismissed Eisenhower as an untutored Colonial who didn't even know Latin, although he knew far more of modern industrial economics and production (good bomber targets) than they did.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

things.

=20

=20

the =20

Uninstaller =20

=20

this =20

describing =20

=20

matter =20

I rather agree. A lot depends on what is installed and what is running. = I disable indexing services as they a resource hogs with scant benefit.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Another braindead comment from the ignorantia.

?-/

Reply to
josephkk

I was just having a look at visual studio 2008 express - it recommends XP with 384MB ram but will run in 192MB

Reply to
David Eather

He managed to keep Patton and Montgomery more or less in line. That I call an achievement.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Ike excelled as an organizer and diplomat, though not so much as a field general as shown in the Med.

I've read that Sir Alan Brooke may have been the source of Monty's difficult demands.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins