Inductive Heating

Hello,

I need some help in a patent issue. I'm in search of information about inductive heating of a tool holder.

For detailed information :

There is a big reward!

Best regards

Stefan Inductionquest.net

Reply to
Inductionquest

Can't you just go ahead and patent it? The U.S. patent office is pretty lame these days...

Tim

Tim Williams

Can't you use Google patent search to see what's out there?

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com wrote in news:1170097427.136832.239910 @v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

Been there, done that. Hired a lawyer. Lot of useful stuff, but we still want that 1 publication describing what everbody thinks of as trivial, but noone seems able to come up with.

The pole shoe on top, touching the front face, is the crucial point here. We're sure it has been used before, but we need the documentation.

Reply to
Inductionquest

"Tim Williams" wrote in news:Fhqvh.15$TM7.9 @newsfe04.lga:

The problem with that, and the reason we're searching this publication, is that someone else already has a utility model on it.

We're trying to prove prior art against that. If you have any publication helpfull in that, or know someone who might have, please contact us.

Inductionquest

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... | On Jan 29, 9:49 am, Inductionquest wrote: | > Hello, | >

| > I need some help in a patent issue. I'm in search of information | > about inductive heating of a tool holder. | >

| |

| | Can't you use Google patent search to see what's out there?

Probably he is looking for prior art NOT patented!

- Henry

Henry Kiefer