Antennadiagrams in MSI format

Hi there,

for my diploma thesis I need some antennadiagrams in the MSI format. I used Google to search for some files in msi-format, but google just returned pages about microsoft installer (which ends with .msi, too).

Are antenna diagrams available from the manufacturers? Or is there another established standard to share information about antanna gains?

Best regards, Stefan

Reply to
Stefan Offermann

Hi Stefan, take a look to the following link.

Hope it will help you.

Have a great day.

Massimo

Reply to
Max65

Thanks for the link, I already bookmarked it :)

But the document just explains the format. What I need are real examples for some antennas, including the gains per angle. Are there .msi-files to download from the antenna manufacturers?

Best regards, Stefan

Reply to
Stefan Offermann

Hoops, I misunderstood your request. Try the link below:

Click on the [Application] button on the top-left and select [plot & view]. You can plot and/or export the pattern to the MSI format too. Have fun.

Good luck for your thesis.

Massimo

Reply to
Max65