Ignorance at its absolute finest...

Yep. To the point of extinction, perhaps.

Pollution is the same thing. A clean environment *requires* a prosperous, free, economy.

Better to kick ass than have your ass kicked.

Reply to
krw

Oh, my. His vocabulary has improved!

Then *DON'T*, stupid!

LOL! Show superiority to you? Even DimBulb does that daily.

Then why did you answer me (with your usual null-content), stupid?!

Reply to
krw

Well, personally, I think traveling half-way around the world to find an ass to kick is a very bad idea.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Depends on the ass. Even the rag-heads managed to do it.

Reply to
krw

:

ext -

quoted text -

As usual, you can't rub two thoughts together to even begin to comprehend my reply to you, or so it would seem. First, I was not even talking to you in the thread, and yet, your first salvo towards me is littered with inaccurate, baseless, analysis- free attacks of both my positions, and my person. And, it's not the first time you've done it. So yeah, f*ck you!! I don't have to take that shit from you or anybody else.

For the record, I am not a leftest-weenie elite, as you love to claim. And even if I were, if that pushes some button of yours, well, you installed it. Not my problem.

Of course I am tired of responding to your drivel, and enduring your personal attacks, but being tired of it is not the same as a statement to the effect "I'm never talking to you again."! If you weren't such as an asshole, you might actually have some friends. (Which must surely number in the single digits with an attitude at toxic as yours comes across in SED.) What exactly did I ever do to piss you off? Answer: Nothing.

But if you must continue to put others down so you can feel better about yourself, I guess I can understand. It's sad, but that's life sometimes.

Reply to
mpm

quoted text -

As usual, your only defense is a lie.

You answered me, liar. ...or are you admitting to being that stupid. We all know you are, but the admission is interesting.

Of course you don't, liar. You could walk away, tail between legs. It's the only thing that's long enough.

More lies, but to be expected.

I seem to be the one pushing the buttons, dumbfuck. You're just as stupid as DimBulb.

You're a liar. You've said that before and can't keep away. "Dimmie-II - Return of the Stupid".

More lies from Dimmie-II.

You're hardly pissing me off, but I seem to have you worked up, Dimmie Jr.

Put down a liar like you? Not possible. You've done a much better job of that than I ever could.

You are, indeed.

Reply to
krw

:

ote:

d text -

ide quoted text -

=A0We all

It's the

pid as

-II -

.

ob of

liar liar pants on fire.

Grow up.

Reply to
mpm

-

quoted text -

IKWYABWAI?

You *still* can't get off the hook. What a loser.

Reply to
krw