--
 Thanks,
    - Win
Reply to
Winfield Hill

Anybody got a copy we could borrow?

 Click to see the full signature

Takes about 20 seconds to find Edition 1.0 2010-01 on the net.

--Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
speff

Not true. It took several minutes. But I had a giant chocolate-chip cookie in one hand.

But it's out of date. I'd have to do some serious hand-waving to use that edition. I think.

 Click to see the full signature

Ya got $455?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

About a dollar a page!

Of course, it references a bunch of other expensive standards, and you need to keep current, so keep buying new editions.

 Click to see the full signature

interesting, it look like here it is "only" ~$200

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Does one have to buy all the referenced standards as well?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I have no idea what one actually should do. Keep buying and requalifying whenever any standard or any referenced standard changes? How does one know which standards to buy or test to?

This could get expensive. I have european friends who just buy stickers and slap them on. One big company laughed at my concerns and told me that CE means "Can't Enforce."

 Click to see the full signature

Or Confusion Everywhere

or Chinese Export

 Click to see the full signature

for an annual fee they will monitor a number of standards for you and automatically send the new standard, for retail price and nonreturnable of course ..