I used to be their EE

Semco

Making things like this, including special hardware mounting styles..

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

50 years of BS in the School of Hard Knocks.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

It shows. Now, I know I will be posting that bar fight pic you posted into the public domain a few years back.

You're a fighter wanna be that is really just another pussy!

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Uh, John, isn't that kind of the _definition_ of absolute zero?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Everybody loves you, Archie!

Reply to
Greegor

Meaningless horseshit.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Make a valid technical argument or SHUT THE FUCK UP, you retarded little bastard!

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Archie > Make a valid technical argument or Archie > SHUT THE FUCK UP, you retarded Archie > little bastard!

Archie, ever the social butterfly! ROFL

Reply to
Greegor

Yes you are. Thanks for pointing that out..

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

You are having reading comprehension issues, again. No surprise there. What I pointed out was YOUR fallacy, dumbfuck.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

There were no reading comprehension errors. Just you coming up short, again.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie