I have a 1905-S254 toshiba laptop

I have a 1905-S254 toshiba laptop with only a 16mg video card. Is it possible to increase the memory within the unit. My problem is that streaming videos come in broken up.

Reply to
filgox2001

There are about a bazillion groups more appropriate for this.

JeffM

16 milligrams is very light. Maybe you need a heavier card?
Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

Those 1905 models were really light on video memory.

-- John

Reply to
John O'Flaherty