help with NEC TFT LCD moniter.

i have obtained a NEC tft lcd moniter from a test pro modular unit. i'm trying to use the moniter with my personal computer but i have no idea where to start, i've stripped the unit down to the main screen now i'm just trying to understand which pins i've to connect thus to get the moniter running. anywho anyone want to give me a hand or direct me where to go?

[img]
img] [img]
img] [img]
img] [img]