Humane Ai Pin

This is astounding. I thought it was a hoax when I first saw the article about it.

A replacement for a cell phone.

If its a hoax, somebody went to a lotta trouble! Check it out.

jim whitby

No, we won't. Go away.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

I hope I didn't ofend you in some way. If I did that's your problem, not mine.

I thought it was BS, untill i looked closer, funding, other news aticles, etc.

look yourself, before you check the website.

Reply to
jim whitby

There is a short article about it in The Wall Street Journal today (10 Nov'23): "Can an AI Device Replace the Smartphone? Former Apple execs launch wearable Ai Pin that uses ChatGPT".

There are many other articles. So they are real.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joe Gwinn