HP 856x Spectrum analysers

Does anybody know of a source for a service manual for the HP

8561A. ? They seem to be hard to find.

The 8560 and 8562 manuals are quite easy to come by,

As an alternative, is one of these close enough to the 8561?

Barry Lennox

Reply to
Barry L

I don't know, but I kinda doubt it. However, I suggest posting your question to the Yahoo! hp_agilent_equipment groupd

-- if anyone had it, it's likely one of those guys.

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

It's not the service manual but the 9 MB operation and programming manual is at:

It's the only manual they list for the 8561A.

----- Regards, Carl Ijames

Reply to
Carl Ijames

Would the 8562 be close enough?

Jim Flanagan

There's a good chance

will have a .PDF scan. If nothing else, they can definitely sell you 8560E-series service manuals (having scanned mine), and those may be close enough depending on what's wrong with yours.

-- john, KE5FX

Reply to
John Miles, KE5FX