Apex GT2015DV Dead

Hi,

Looking at this for a friend. Found a schematic in Spanish however it doesn't appear to match what I have. Checked the simple things, fuses, diodes, flameproof resistors and found nothing blown.

Any common problems with this set?

Anyone willing to part with a schematic?

Thanks for any and all help,

Kirk S.

Reply to
Kirk S.

Do a google groups archive search here as the APEX schematic link has been posted many times. "apex service" finds this useful post in under

3 seconds:

There are no common problems, Apex stuff is cheaply made with cheapest parts. I guess if you consider solder connection problems common, they have lots of them.

The tv is simply to cheap to ever have repaired, so unlikely anyone has really ever worked on enough of them to even have an idea of a common problem.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Thank you for the information. I'll look in the group before I cry wolf again!

Kirk S.

P.S. from what I can see, they don't use any surface mount components so at least I can easily test and replace anything bad I find. Good enough for who it is for, eh?

Kirk S.

Art