How to process my GPR's data effectively?

I am a beginner in ground penetrating radar detecting, and I want to process my data well, so I can get a satisfactory interpretation. I used Mal=E5 RAMAC shielded antenna and X3M corder unit. The data processing software is ReflexW. Do you also used it? Do you have some good advice on data processing? Do you have some experiences? and could you please tell it to me.

Reply to
Hengbai.Liu

Forget about it. GPR does not work.

Yes once I did the mistake of being keen with this bad idea.

The typical attenuation in the soil is at the order of 200dB per meter.=20 Thus it is not feasible to get any meaningfull result unless the object=20 is burried really shallow in the dry sand or something like that.

Vladimir Vassilevsky