LTspice question

I was looking for some way to have a fuse in LTSpice but as of yet I can't find one. I did find a current controlled switch but can't figure out how to use it. The help file wasn't much help either. How would I set it up so that once the current reaches 10A the switch turns off like a breaker would?

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

"Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm"

Ham Radio Repeater Database.
http://hrrdb.com
Reply to