How to get more bandwidth?

--
Until currents start getting close to 6.2E-18 amperes, then it all
gets digital. ;)
Reply to
John Fields

Them analogue partial electrons sure do come in handy! ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Auton

You can't get below the single-electron noise floor, but I can do

64-bit math!

John

"John Larkin"

** Not much chance of anyone being confused by what was NOT posted.

How insanely asinine of JL.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

,Phil Allison

How can I measure the bandwidth of your Hilbert circuit?

By the way is this W dies happen if I use 10% resistors for non inverting part of Op Amps(I have only 10kohm 1% resistors at the moment)?

P.s don't be unhappy, I am just a beginner

Reply to
Adam

"Adam"

** I used a custom built sine wave generator with known +/- 1% amplitude response over the audio band for input with a DC to 50 MHz scope as the output instrument.

Your mileage may vary ...........

** Err - accurate results require close tolerance parts.

Since you still TOTALLY FUCKING REFUSE to say what your application s -

I have no sympathy for you whatever.

** Soon be an ender, I hope.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil Allison =D9=86=D9=88=D8=B4=D8=AA=D9=87 =D8=A7=D8=B3=D8=AA:

At least you know something about my project! I have sent you an Email.

I have used MC1496 balanced modulator to get a DSB for an ultrasonic sensor. Since the output is DSB I have a wide bandwidth for the sensor (near

40kHz for audio) I have to use SSB instead of DSB to get a lower bandwidth. The methods to achieve SSB are: Filtering method, phasing method, Waver method, DSP, And perhaps VSB which I think is like the first method. well I am not able to get a bandwidth of 20kHz from LADDER filters(can someone ?) I never worked with waver method, but it needs bandpass filters too. the analog device is made know so I don't like to go for DSB. VSB seems like filtering method and is not able to give me the required bandwidth, can it??? .Ok, then the only other method is phasing method: The problems for tpahsing method are:

This is not so easy to get the accurate 1% resistors,I have 10k and

12k and 22kohm 1% which I have got fror resistor Hilbert method before seeing your circuit. the other problem is that my circuit is working with single supplier but i need for a dual supplier for the op amps.

I have got some 40kHZ crystals for the filtering method before. but heard that I can not get the bandwidth with filtering method so what is your idea?

GOOD??

P=2Es Phil I have seen few other posts from you elsewhere and you seem to be so furious sometimes Man I am a newbie here so If you are not able to stand up PLEASE begin with mild damns for a start!

Reply to
Adam

In message , dated Sun, 3 Sep 2006, Adam writes

Where are you in the world? Some distributors will ship to most countries, and resistors are cheap and light.

Another way is to use a digital meter to select resistors of the right value. Remember you can put two in series or two in parallel to get values that aren't standard.

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

In a phase shifter like this, precision capacitors will be harder to find.

John

John Woodgate =D9=86=D9=88=D8=B4=D8=AA=D9=87 =D8=A7=D8=B3=D8=AA:

I live in a vilage in Asia so it takes moe than 3 or 4 weeks to get an order while I have not time and my project must be ended about 2 other weeks while I have to make some correction and modifictions too.

Reply to
Adam

John Larkin =D9=86=D9=88=D8=B4=D8=AA=D9=87 =D8=A7=D8=B3=D8=AA:

Yes that is really true

Reply to
Adam

"Adam"

At least you know something about my project! I have sent you an Email.

** Never assume a sent email arrived.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Adam" John Woodgate ????? ???:

** Funny how your IP address ( 217.219.225.247) indicates the message is from Iran.

That scrawl that mysteriously appears after folks names looks distinctly Arabic too.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison