Current limitting circuit

Hi, I am using the ADP667 to bias my FETs. Its a variable DC-DC regulator, but i want to add a current limiting capability to it, so that i don't fry my FETs with a huge inrush of currents in some worst case scenario. Are there any linear regulators available with current limiting in built say below 50 mAs Vouput Adj. 0 - 5 volts?

Reply to
archiees

Hello, Our company produce circuit protection, it can protect circuit from overcurrent,overtemperature, overload, I don't know whether our products are suitable for you, if you can give us the working conditions such as the current value, voltage value it is will be hopeful for us. Thank you.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
wondhope