How the chinese work

Hi

An interesting paper on reverse engineering:

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

That's a good read, thanks. Too bad it's 6 years old.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Yes it was.

An advantage AFAIC!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I've spent many-a-day doing Figure 10 for patent infringement cases. ...Jim Thompson

Gah, who uses LaTeX default margins? ;-)

Neat stuff. There are also Defcon talks given by some of these people (not the same company, but people doing RE I mean), which are worth looking up on YouTube.

Tim

-- Seven Transistor Labs Electrical Engineering Consultation Website:

Tim Williams

How does 'Chinese' enter this subject? This paper was published in Ottawa.

RL

Reply to
legg

They are the experts in reverse engineering

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund