How do you calculate the offset voltage of hmc1052

I need help to calculate the offset voltage of HMC1052. It is confused from the data sheet. Is offset equal to (max-min)/2 or when you read the output voltage during the SET/RESET pulse?

Thanks, John.

Reply to
eeaj2002

The datasheet says: "Offset = (OUT+) ? (OUT-), Field = 0 gauss after Set pulse" and later it says, "Typically a reset pulse is sent first, followed by a set pulse a few milliseconds later. By shoving the magnetic domains in completely opposite directions, any prior magnetic disturbances are likely to be completely erased by the duet of pulses." So it appears to be the zero-field output measured _after_ a reset/set.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Hi Win,

Thank you for your response to my post. What I am confuse, if in overall calculating the arctan(y/x), the Offset = (OUT+) - (OUT-) would play any role or not. I've read several posting and seen mostly the x and mainly related to Xoff , Yoff, Xmax,Ymax, Xmin, Ymin, Xsf and Ysf are related to the arctan(y/x).

High regards, John.

Reply to
eeaj2002