Nulling the offset

Hello,

I am using texas instrument's part number INA2133U and OPA 131 to build the constant current source. The following link will take you to the circuit and data sheet ( page 13, figure 16). The inverting input of the amplifier is grounded.

I tested the circuit for Leakage current and with zero input voltage , load resistor of value 100kohm, R = 50kohm and rail voltages of +/-

15volts, I am getting current in the range of 1 to 10 micro amp, which is undesirable for my application. The questions are as follows

  1. Do I need offset trimming like the data sheet discussed it on page number 9?

  1. Is there any other way to stop this leakage current?

The desirable leakage current range is less than 1 micro amp.

Please advice!

John

Reply to
john

Please don't double post, we saw your first post.

Reply to
Winfield