How do I design a progranograph?

It is not homework, just for the moneten.

Reply to
acdc

Left handed or Right handed?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

martin griffith a écrit :

Hem, both. So when the right hand is tired, just change.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

What's the point? You can't buy any good progranography any more.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

I built one once and it worked great. But you need to know if you want the AC or DC version. Also, is it crystal controlled or for animals?

Reply to
Barry Lennox

Its similar to a plethysmograph, only smaller.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ Don't get even -- get odd! :¬þ

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Two handed. I don't want one of the miniature models.

Life is like a buffet. Its not very good but there\'s plenty of it.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

No good for me then!

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Late at night, by candle light, acdc penned this immortal opus:

Depends on the size of the progrs you plan to ranograph. If under

400x600x500 RU's it can even be battery powered. If very large you may need a supply of left-spin neutrons or even better, a zero-point energy excitractor.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

Are you sure he isn't just after a pornograph player?

don

Reply to
Don Bowey

What format pornography do you play on it?

-- Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 rss:

email: snipped-for-privacy@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at

Don Lancaster

I had one but the wheels fell off.