How can I post a wmv. to a newsgroup

I have a wmv. file I want others to see on the newsgroups. Is there a place I could host it? what other method could I use so I could post a link? Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Dropbox or Hightail to name two.

--
Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
Note reply address is invalid, convert address above to machine form.
Reply to
Adrian Jansen

Den onsdag den 6. november 2013 23.22.44 UTC+1 skrev amdx:

youtube?

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Thanks, I found the video on youtube, posted under a different name.

Reply to
amdx

You should still at least get a dropbox account. It is great fro shit like this. I got a movie in mine. It does serve it fast enough but instead of op ening in a browser it opens up windows media palyer. I could set it to use VLC but it really isn't necessary.

Reply to
jurb6006