Home made valves (vacuum tubes)

Home made valves:

All I can say is - I dips me lid.

All the best

Ian Macmillan

Reply to
Ian Macmillan

"Ian Macmillan" wrote in message news:4784a4b3$ snipped-for-privacy@dnews.tpgi.com.au... | Home made valves: | |

| | | All I can say is - I dips me lid. | | All the best | | Ian Macmillan | Yee ha! Very well made video, too. (Applause, applause)

Reply to
Androcles

merveilleux!!

Reply to
Vince Morgan

amazing.

Reply to
CWatters

This is useless - it's all in some furrin language. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Every now and then our universe collides with one of the other 10^100 universes that are out there and a little bit leaks through. :-)

Reply to
CWatters

Professor Farnsworth: "I made this universal translator, but it only translates to some dead language." Fry: "Hello" Machine: "Bonjour"

(Or something like that.. I don't remember verbatim)

Tim

Tim Williams

In the pilot episode of Futurama, Fry falls into the cryogenic storage just at midnight Dec 31, 1999. They show the countdown to New Years in various cities around the world and the countdown is in the native language of each. When Fry is re-awakened, its Dec 31, 2999. They show the New Years celebration around the world again, but the countdown in Paris is in English. Apparently Groening stuck it to the French in a number of places in various episodes.

;-)

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
 Click to see the full signature

I got a kick out of the time they went to a 3-D movie, with the glasses; Leela says, "That's odd - mine don't seem to be working", as she moves the glasses back and forth, looking through each filter in turn, with her one eye. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise