Hilarious "Solution" to Budget Deficit

That's a brilliant budget solution--monochrome movies will fix everything! :-)

(Good score, BTW)

James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

=A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

That 'humor' thing totally eludes you.

G=B2

Reply to
Glenn Gundlach

On a sunny day (Sun, 10 Oct 2010 19:32:00 -0700 (PDT)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in :

Those also fix the 'cut the blue or cut the red wire' dilemma.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

I use "blow it da hell up" wire cutters myself...

Reply to
The Keeper of the Key to The L

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

And Jim. But he didn't even get the geophyics right.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Why would you use more than one color?

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On a sunny day (Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:09:00 -0400) it happened "Michael A. Terrell" wrote in :

Politics?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Why would a politician care? Most are colorblind, except for green.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On a sunny day (Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:35:36 -0400) it happened "Michael A. Terrell" wrote in :

For starters a red one would want to cut the blue wire, and vice versa. hehe

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

You watch too much bad TV.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Plot line.

Reply to
krw

If they need something like that, they have no plot.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ok...

Reply to
krw

Well, duh! So the hero can save the world at the last possible second! ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Some movies & TV shows are so bad that you wonder if they even had a script, let alone a plot. :(

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What does that say about you who was unable to refute a single point made?

The topic was 'man caused' devaluation of the dollar and, at that point, "free will" so excuuuuse me for giving you more allegorical credit than due.

Clue enough that you can't refute a single point made..

As I said before, just because something 'sounds cool' doesn't make it so and that things 'unfold' says nothing about why.

This message 'unfolded' by force of will and not the birth or death of celestial objects.

Have someone break into your abode stealing 'your stuff' and I'll wager you'd be calling 911 just like the rest of us 'miniscule' mortals

Another 'cool sounding' strawman. No one claimed they could 'take it with them' but it's damn handy while you're 'here'.

Then what are you doing with 'temporal materialistic perversions' like a computer to type that nonsense on?

I find I am happier with food, shelter and clothing, just for starters, than without.

a day about

More 'cool sounding' gibberish.

The fly worries because, without it, he doesn't make even the day.

You claim there's no free will so why bother telling people what you imagine they 'should do' when they have no choice?

Send me all of yours, then, since they are worth nothing and of no earthy use to you even if they were.

Reply to
flipper

Why do you even bother with that gibberish when you claim people have no persuadable free will?

Reply to
flipper