Solution Alarm

I have a Bosch Solution alarm "Ultima 880" To go into my daughters house.

From what I have read, to get 8 sectors out of it, you need to use "Split EOL resistors" 3k3 & 6k8 1%

Am I correct?

Any hints for install?

Thanks ....Ian

Reply to
Ian

Pleased to hear it as the financial risks these days are very prohibitive.

Reply to
atec77

Have you considered informing his client and making a complaint to the authorities ?

Reply to
atec77

its been tried by others, and he still keeps going.

Reply to
kreed