HighWays Radar

Does anybody for here know the frequency used in radar of highways? Tia

Fernando

Hams do some interesting things in their ~10GHz and ~24GHz bands. Search for VHF+. They also have mm bands allocated.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

It might also depend on the country which was not disclosed. I'd guess somewhere between 10 and 60 GHz. In exceptional cases from 3GHz up. One should have a closer look at those sending antennas. I doubt unprimed hobbyists without some terrribly expensive equipment can do anything at all there.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Interesting thanks. These HAM guys do have access to the expensive gear, I guess.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar