Flowmeter

Omega is a very broad line distributor, and rarely all that cheap.

Over a pretty wide range of Reynolds numbers - IIRR from about 3000 to

100,000 - vortex shedding flow meters are just as good, and mechanically simpler. I don't know how cheap or popular they are - I worked on one in 1973, and was mightily impressed, but I've not kept in touch with the field since. Google produced this - the second out of 14,600 hits.

Reply to
bill.sloman

I need to buy sensor (turbine) to build meter of liquid flow. Does anybody know any link? TIA

-- Fernando Carvalho

Fernando