High Voltage Low Current Op Amps ?

Does anyone know a source of High Voltage Low Current Op Amps (300-400V,1mA) other than APEX ?

RJR

Reply to
RJR

I posted a simple, but rather slow, HV opamp design here a while back. It uses high-voltage optocouplers as the output devices.

John

I posted my 2500-volt low-noise (0.1ppm) HV amplifier design last year - it took 350uA.

Reply to
Winfield Hill

Are you sure? Google groups with "2500 hv amplifier author:hill" returns only this one post (the one I'm replying to).

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

I can't tell you the words, but it occupied several threads. We made 160 of the amplifiers; they're in use at CERN now.

Reply to
Winfield

Ah, then it was that thingy with the stacked MOSFETs that had to do the precise ramps. Yes, I remember.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

Good memory, but no, that was my 10kV, 1us precision ramp generator.

Reply to
Winfield Hill