High speed UART with PCMCIA (16-bit) interface ?

Should be do-able with a small CPLD - e.g. Xilinx XC95xx series.

Does it really need to be PCMCIA ? There are a number of USB-Serial chips that would do the job.

Reply to
Mike Harrison

Hi

I'm looking for high speed UART (exactly 230400 bps) with PCMCIA interface.

I need some chip similiar to the OXCF950

Any suggestion ?

-- regards Andrzej

Reply to
Andy

I suppose the XC95... has too few resources for implementing UART & PCMCIA interface (but I only guess...)

This is requirement from my costomer.

regards Andrzej

Reply to
Andy