hi my name is kael

he gave me a resistor of hundred kilo eum and a capacitor to repair my electric heart How do I conect this?

Reply to
kael

electric heart

Either way around will do, they aren't polarised.

Reply to
Spuckle

If they aren't polarized you'll want to make sure to stay out of the arctic or antarctic circles.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

aioe.org :-(

It's takes fewer lines in your filters to white-list the good guys on that server than black-list the bad. ...Jim Thompson

Hey, I like the notion of not being able to approach the North Pole with a non-polar cap. Now I'm just waiting for a circuit review so I can bring it up with as straight a face as I can manage.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Groan... it took me minutes to get this, I thought you were refering to temperature dependence of the C's... then walking to the restroom it hit me.

George H.

ttdesign.com

Reply to
George Herold

ttdesign.com- Hide quoted text -

Mil-spec will now only allow polarized caps.

George

Reply to
George Herold

I'm saving that one, too. I also rather liked the "silent fart" one as well >:-} ...Jim Thompson

You should have walked faster.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

How about a bipolar cap works at/near either pole but not so well in the tropics? You would have to watch for moodal changes though.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk