Hey Thompson, remember this?

Not quite, though I did ride in the rumble seat of my grandfather's model-A coupe when I was a kid. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Best I can remember is my dad's 56 Ford.

How do you like when they tipped the car on it's side, then rolled it back over the long way and drove away?

btw, Turn of the century,

Some refer to that as the year 2000!

I'm not picking on you, 1900 came to my mind when I heard the reference.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I would have guessed stagecoach.