Help on Looser-Take-All / Winner-Take-All circuit

Good morning,
a friend of mine have inserted this post on a Forum I created on my site
, this is the question :
"Someone knows something about LTA/WTA circuits?
I mean the best approach to the problem,
the best topology and all that can be usefull
to design an accurate and high-speed LTA?"
I don't know the answer, if you know it please post it just following this link:

Many Thanks,
Eng. Antonio D'Ottavio
snipped-for-privacy@etantonio.it

Reply to