Help Identifying RF IC markings

Photos are posted in alt.binaries.schematics.electronic under same subject

I am trying to locate a manufacturer and part number for three RF parts in some existing equipment (no docs available). The marking don't match anything I can find from the usual suspects, and no one's marking schemes seem similar. I'd appreciate if anyone can point me to the vendor.

The first is a GaAs SPDT RF switch in a 6 pin SOT, and is marked "31E". Its pinout appears to be:

1 RF#1 2 Ground 3 RF#2 4 Control 5 RF Common 6 Ground

The other two are amplifiers, labeled "4CH" and "4CJ". They are also in 6 pin SOT package with pinouts of

1 Ground 2 Ground 3 RF In 4 DC in 5 n/c 6 RF out

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve