he invented the Internet, too

"When I was an undergraduate I was privileged to sign up for a course offered by the first person to measure CO2 in the earth?s atmosphere."

- Al Gore, interviewed by Newsweek.

Yes, tragic isn't it. Far, far better to stick with the Republican model, where "My Pet Goat" is considered challenging reading.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

LOL

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question." George W. Bush in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, October 4, 2000

Reply to
acctforjunk

Bush Presidential Library Destroyed By Flood Crawford, Texas

A tragic flood this morning destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. The flood began in the presidential bathroom where the books were kept. Both books have been lost.

White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan said, "The president is devastated. He had almost finished coloring the second one."

The White House tried to call FEMA, but there was no answer.

Reply to
JeffM

I first heard this joke in the late 60's in a campus lecture by Julian Bond, with Lester Maddux the butt of the joke.

Reply to
Richard Henry
[... but I snipped all of it ..]

When Scott McClellan said he was retiring, noone in the press believed him.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith