HDMI connectors

No, you need to also buy a Samtec HDMI lead which has the latching mechanism included. We have to use 26 HDMI leads within a product we have developed. The ends of the leads are not readily accessible in sevice so had to have some kind of locking mechanism for security - the equipment moves in operation. Space would not allow us to use DVI with jacks. We also looked at SATA and firewire cables but settled on HDMI in the end. The cables are used for multiple 2.5Gbps and slower control links between different parts of an equipment. They have performed well with no problems.

Reply to
Andy Bartlett

Thanks for the link, Martin! That'll do the trick. ...Jim Thompson

We used to get milk and eggs delivered until about 30 years ago.

I can even remember horse-drawn milk wagons... the milk man would jump on and off the wagon and bring the milk into the house and put it in the fridge before you even woke up in the morning. And the horse knew the route, moving house to house without any commands :-)

I can even remember being friends with the milkman's family (when I was a kid), attending Christmas parties at his house. Then, one Christmas, it was a divorce announcement... he had been diddling a gal on his milk route ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Oooops! Got my post into the wrong thread somehow :-( Belongs as response to krw in "Facial hair" ...Jim Thompson