Hardware design website for latest news and analysis

Hi all,

Here is a website:

for electronic hardware design engineers like you to update your knowledge on electronic components and other design resources. Please share your feedbacks and thoughts on this site. If you find something missing please let me know, we will try to include it at the earliest.

Srinivas EMITT Solutions

nsreddy

Hi Srinivas

Not Bad, too much blurb from the manufacturers and not enough independent input. On line embedded course is good. More like that and some circuit designs for interesting problems.

dgleeson3