A Useful Website for Electronics Design Researchers - MyNetResearch.com

Dear Electronics Researcher,

With a team of academics, I recently launched the research website, MyNetResearch.com. Our website helps to make your research more productive. Specifically, you can:

- manage your research papers and grant proposals online and access them from any location

- conduct online surveys and citation searches

- receive expert advice on research and statistical design

- read about the latest research in hundreds of different subjects

- exchange ideas with thousands of other researchers

- collaborate with thousands of other researchers on your research papers

Currently, over 6,000 researchers from 95 countries and multiple research specialties use MyNetResearch for their research.

I=92m trying to spread the word about MyNetResearch and to let researchers know about this great resource. Regular membership is completely free. I invite you to try MyNetResearch. You can sign up at:

Sincerely,

Bay Arinze, Ph.D., Founding Editor MyNetResearch, Empowering Collaboration=99

Reply to
Arin280